Travel with style and protect your ticket to the world with our Limited Edition passport holder that beautifully compliments your other Meqnes leather goods.
It is universally sized (14x10cm) to protect any passport and handmade with 2.5mm thick leather that weighs in 50g to protect for a lifetime.
- Made of real leather. 100% Italian vegetable tanned calfskin. Handcrafted in Warsaw.
- Available in a choice of 2 colors: brown and black. Choose your favorite, or match it with your favorite ensemble.
- The perfect gift for a loved one, or yourself.
- Free shipping worldwide
Please note: Since leather is a natural material each piece will have slight variations and markings.
Each Meqnes product is handcrafted to last a lifetime and distinctly unique, with no two products being the same.
One by one, every single piece in our collection is 100% hand-stitched by real artisans using marine-grade polyester, and the highest quality leather:
- Full-Grain Leather — Rather than wearing out over time, Meqnes's Italian entire grain calfskin leather is the hallmark of high-quality and develops a soft sheen (patina) on the surface of the leather to create a one-of-a-kind character and personality.
- Vegetable-Tanned — Unlike most "luxury" leather brands using cheap chemicals (chrome-tanned) for 24 hours, Meqnes products are tanned with organic vegetable tannins for 30 days using techniques that date back millennia that increase color, sturdiness, and durability.
- Designer Brass — Meqnes products integrates the highest quality, solid brass Italian hardware manufactured by designer companies that include Magic Sfea and Miperva.
- Lifetime Warranty — We proudly stand behind the men and women handcrafting Meqnes bags to warrant against material and workmanship defects for an entire lifetime.
- You + Meqnes = Impact. By supporting Meqnes, you are helping sustain the talented artisans who create one of a kind works-of-art that will last you a lifetime. Our bags help keep this tradition alive and pay artisans fairly for their exquisite craftsmanship.
MATERIALS AND CARE
Meqnes products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Free of charge for orders over £75/€85/$99. On some products, shipping costs might apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my order?
- DHL Express Shipping (2-3 days)
- Standard (10-14 days)
REST OF THE WORLD
- DHL Express Shipping (3-5 days)
- Standard (12-15)
What shipping careers do you use?
We use DHL and the national postal service.
More Shipping information
- Please note that during busy periods shipping times may be affected and you may have to check with your preferred courier as to their deadlines.
- We also offer DHL Express for even faster delivery (select it at checkout)
- Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
- The estimated shipping time begins from the day your order is dispatched.
- We are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Please note: Once a package leaves our warehouse, it is no longer under the care of MEQNES. Please contact your local post office or mail carrier for any questions you may have about missing or delayed packages.
There may be taxes or duties applied by customs towards your order when, or after delivery is made. Please know these charges are not inclusive of the original shipping charge and are unable to be paid for or reimbursed by MEQNES. If you do not pay your customs fees your order may be destroyed/abandoned and we are unable to provide an reimbursement of your order. It is the customers responsibility to contact the relevant customs office to find if you are affected by these charges.
- For any questions regarding shipping, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org - we are always happy to help!