Sleek with minimalistic design elements, the card holder discreetly slides into any sized pocket with a durable all-leather construction and split resistant edging. Created as the perfect pocket companion, with four card slots and a contrast leather middle pocket, you’ll never want to carry around anything else.
- Croc embossed genuine Italian calf leather, hand selected from local Tuscan tanneries, chosen for its superior quality, finish and durability.
- Each cardholder has 2 card slots on each side, and an opening at the top for cash.
- Measurements: 10cm x 7cm
- The perfect gift for a loved one, or yourself.
Please note: Since leather is a natural material each piece will have slight variations and markings.
- Why wear a Cloth Face Coverings ?
Nowadays, it's simply a “must”. While a cloth Facewear won’t completely protect you from microbes, it will stop most of them from reaching your nose and mouth. Most importantly, cloth Facewear provide a barrier; if you’re sick, germs that you might expel when you sneeze, cough, or accidentally spit when talking, won’t reach another person.
- Do your products have filters or filter pockets?
Not at the moment.
- What are the Cloth Face Coverings made of?
Our Meqnes Cloth Face Coverings are made of 100% Premium Cotton with OEKO-TEX standard 100. They’re washable, reusable, and doubled-layered. We use our Meqnes Patterned Mosaics which is an art form with tremendous history; it first appeared some 1300 years ago and then, like today, Morocco was at the epicenter of it all.
- When will I get my Cloth Face Coverings?
Normally, we work fast and get our products to our clients quickly. But due to the pandemic, we and our suppliers are working with reduced staff, and are experiencing longer production times than usual. This can mean a delivery time of approximately 2 weeks.
- How can I care for my Cloth Face Coverings?
Our Facewear are washable, which means you can put them in your machine, ideally at the hottest setting, and wash them with detergent. If you don’t have easy, regular access to a washing machine, you can also handwash them in very hot water, using laundry detergent. You should wash your cloth Facewear each time after you’ve worn it.
- How can a Meqnes Solidarity Protective Face Cverings help me – and others?
A cloth Facewear is not a medical device; however, wearing one puts a barrier between whoever you’re standing near, and any particles you might shed through sneezing or saliva. A cloth Facewear can also stop some particles from reaching your nose and mouth.
You’re also helping in a special way. For each cloth Facewear you purchase, we donate one to a senior citizen in our home city of Warsaw, Poland.
- What makes Meqnes Cloth Face Coverings different?
In addition to protection, quality, and helping others, Meqnes cloth Facewear are about style. Times are hard, but if you can go out into the world wearing something that not only protects you, but lets you express yourself and put a little note of sophistication into the world, we think that’s a pretty good thing.
Our original Meqnes Solidarity Safety Protective Facewear uses the same custom pattern as the linings of our product – a Moroccan-inspired geometric motif in a rich, red color with gold and burgundy highlights.
But if you’re looking for another palette – or if you want to change things up from your first cloth Facewear – we’ve got you covered (literally and figuratively). We’re constantly coming out with new color options. Some feature our sophisticated, unique pattern, while others give you the same quality with a more subtle look.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Free of charge*. On some products, shipping costs might apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my order?
Normally, we work fast and get our products to our clients quickly. Orders processed in Europe will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. But due to the current pandemic, we and our suppliers are working with reduced staff, and are experiencing longer production times than usual. This can mean, due to the result of flight cancellations and limited postal capacities, a delivery time of approximately 2 to 3 weeks depending on where you are.
What shipping careers do you use?
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners.
More Shipping information
- Please note that during busy periods shipping times may be affected and you may have to check with your preferred courier as to their deadlines.
- We also offer tracked delivery with DHL Express (select it at checkout)
- Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
- The estimated shipping time begins from the day your order is dispatched.
- Please note that we are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.