Sleek and practical keyring crafted in genuine snake embossed Italian leather. An elegant way to organize your set of keys and compliment your look.
- Made of real leather. 100% Italian vegetable tanned calfskin. Handcrafted in Warsaw.
- Measurements: 7cm/4cm (3x2 inches).
- Available in a choice of four colors: blue, brown, black, and deep red. Choose your favorite, or match it with your favorite ensemble.
- The perfect gift for a loved one, or yourself.
- Free shipping worldwide.
Please note: Since leather is a natural material each piece will have slight variations and markings.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Free of charge for orders over $99. On some products, shipping costs might apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my order?
- DHL Tracked Delivery (3-5 days)
- DHL Express Shipping (2-3 days)
REST OF THE WORLD
- DHL Tracked Delivery (4-7 days)
- DHL Express Shipping (3-5 days)
What shipping careers do you use?
We use DHL only.
More Shipping information
- Please note that during busy periods shipping times may be affected and you may have to check with your preferred courier as to their deadlines.
- We also offer DHL Express for even faster delivery (select it at checkout)
- Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
- The estimated shipping time begins from the day your order is dispatched.
- We are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Please note: Once a package leaves our warehouse, it is no longer under the care of MEQNES. Please contact your local post office or mail carrier for any questions you may have about missing or delayed packages.
There may be taxes or duties applied by customs towards your order when, or after delivery is made. Please know these charges are not inclusive of the original shipping charge and are unable to be paid for or reimbursed by MEQNES. If you do not pay your customs fees your order may be destroyed/abandoned and we are unable to provide an reimbursement of your order. It is the customers responsibility to contact the relevant customs office to find if you are affected by these charges.
- For any questions regarding shipping, write to us at: email@example.com - we are always happy to help!
- Why wear a Face Mask ?
Nowadays, it's simply a “must”. While a cloth face mask won’t completely protect you from microbes, it will stop most of them from reaching your nose and mouth. Most importantly, cloth Facewear provide a barrier; if you’re sick, germs that you might expel when you sneeze, cough, or accidentally spit when talking, won’t reach another person.
- Do your products have filters or filter pockets?
Not at the moment.
- What are the Cloth Face Coverings made of?
Our Meqnes Face Masks are made of 100% Premium Cotton with OEKO-TEX standard 100. They’re washable, reusable, and doubled-layered. We use our Meqnes Patterned Mosaics which is an art form with tremendous history; it first appeared some 1300 years ago and then, like today, Morocco was at the epicenter of it all.
- When will I get my Face Mask?
Normally, we work fast and get our products to our clients quickly. But due to the pandemic, we and our suppliers are working with reduced staff, and are experiencing longer production times than usual. This can mean a delivery time of approximately 7 and 10 days depending on where you are.
- How can I care for my Face Mask?
Our face masks are washable, which means you can put them in your machine, ideally at the hottest setting, and wash them with detergent. If you don’t have easy, regular access to a washing machine, you can also handwash them in very hot water, using laundry detergent. You should wash your cloth Facewear each time after you’ve worn it.
- How can a Meqnes Solidarity Protective Face Masks help me – and others?
A cloth face mask is not a medical device; however, wearing one puts a barrier between whoever you’re standing near, and any particles you might shed through sneezing or saliva. A cloth Facewear can also stop some particles from reaching your nose and mouth.
You’re also helping in a special way. For each cloth face mask you purchase, we donate one to a senior citizen in our home city of Warsaw, Poland.
- What makes Meqnes Face Mask different?
In addition to protection, quality, and helping others, Meqnes face mask are about style. Times are hard, but if you can go out into the world wearing something that not only protects you, but lets you express yourself and put a little note of sophistication into the world, we think that’s a pretty good thing.
Our original Meqnes Solidarity Safety Mask uses the same custom pattern as the linings of our product – a Moroccan-inspired geometric motif in a rich, red color with gold and burgundy highlights.
But if you’re looking for another palette – or if you want to change things up from your first cloth Facewear – we’ve got you covered (literally and figuratively). We’re constantly coming out with new color options. Some feature our sophisticated, unique pattern, while others give you the same quality with a more subtle look.
- Why does a Meqnes mask cost 25 dollars
We want to be transparent about our choice in pricing. A Meqnes mask costs 25 dollars because:
It’s a long-term investment. You can rewash and re-wear it, instead of constantly having to buy more. It’s unique, made of quality material (machine-washable 100% Premium Cotton with OEKO-TEX standard 100), and supports our small business as well as our community – we donate masks to senior citizens here in our home city of Warsaw, Poland.
Shipping also costs money. Due to restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we work exclusively with DHL shipping, which is a higher cost than previous options. Fortunately, we cover shipping costs for orders of 99 dollars or more. And at that price, by the way, our pack of 5 or 10 masks comes out to a price of $19 per mask.
It’s a luxury bargain. 25 dollars for a face mask may seem like a lot, but it’s a bargain compared to many other luxury brands’ masks, which can reach 80 or more euros/dollars per mask.