Travel with style and protect your ticket to the world with our Limited Edition passport holder that beautifully compliments your other Meqnes leather goods.
It is universally sized (14x10cm) to protect any passport and handmade with 2.5mm thick leather that weighs in 50g to protect for a lifetime.
- Made of real leather. 100% Italian vegetable tanned calfskin. Handcrafted in Warsaw.
- Available in a choice of 2 colors: brown and black. Choose your favorite, or match it with your favorite ensemble.
- The perfect gift for a loved one, or yourself.
- Free shipping worldwide
Please note: Since leather is a natural material each piece will have slight variations and markings.
We ship all over the world. Free of charge for orders over $150.
On some products, shipping costs might apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my order?
- DHL Express Shipping (2-3 days)
- Standard (10-14 days)
REST OF THE WORLD
- DHL Express Shipping (3-5 days)
- Standard (12-15)
What shipping careers do you use?
We use DHL, DPD and the national postal service.
More Shipping information
- Please note that during busy periods shipping times may be affected and you may have to check with your preferred courier as to their deadlines.
- We also offer DHL Express for even faster delivery (select it at checkout)
- Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
- The estimated shipping time begins from the day your order is dispatched.
- We are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Please note: Once a package leaves our warehouse, it is no longer under the care of MEQNES. Please contact your local post office or mail carrier for any questions you may have about missing or delayed packages.
There may be taxes or duties applied by customs towards your order when, or after delivery is made. Please know these charges are not inclusive of the original shipping charge and are unable to be paid for or reimbursed by MEQNES. If you do not pay your customs fees your order may be destroyed/abandoned and we are unable to provide an reimbursement of your order. It is the customers responsibility to contact the relevant customs office to find if you are affected by these charges.
- For any questions regarding shipping, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org - we are always happy to help!