Lapis lazuli’s vivid blue has been prized since ancient times, used in sculpture and jewelry in civilizations across time. Now you can show your own sense of timeless style with our Lapis Blue Card Holder.
Chic and minimalist card holder crafted in genuine top-grain Italian leather, for a touch of luxury and excitement. An instant note of style that will linger in people’s minds.
- 4 card slots with a small pocket for change, the inevitable receipt, or anything else worth holding onto.
- Made of real leather. 100% Italian top-grain tanned calfskin. Handcrafted in Warsaw.
- Measurements: 10cm x 7cm (4x3 inches).
- Available in a choice of 4 colors. Choose your favorite, or match it with your favorite ensemble.
- The perfect gift for a loved one, or yourself.
Please note: Since leather is a natural material each piece will have slight variations and markings.
We ship all over the world. Free of charge for orders over $150.
On some products, shipping costs might apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my order?
- DHL Express Shipping (2-3 days)
- Standard (10-14 days)
REST OF THE WORLD
- DHL Express Shipping (3-5 days)
- Standard (12-15)
What shipping careers do you use?
We use DHL, DPD and the national postal service.
More Shipping information
- Please note that during busy periods shipping times may be affected and you may have to check with your preferred courier as to their deadlines.
- We also offer DHL Express for even faster delivery (select it at checkout)
- Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
- The estimated shipping time begins from the day your order is dispatched.
- We are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Please note: Once a package leaves our warehouse, it is no longer under the care of MEQNES. Please contact your local post office or mail carrier for any questions you may have about missing or delayed packages.
There may be taxes or duties applied by customs towards your order when, or after delivery is made. Please know these charges are not inclusive of the original shipping charge and are unable to be paid for or reimbursed by MEQNES. If you do not pay your customs fees your order may be destroyed/abandoned and we are unable to provide an reimbursement of your order. It is the customers responsibility to contact the relevant customs office to find if you are affected by these charges.
- For any questions regarding shipping, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org - we are always happy to help!